1. Fill out the form, pack your items and affix the prepaid Hermes label.
2. Take your parcel to your local Hermes drop off point. Find it here.
3. When the kit arrives at SOAR HQ, we'll have the money back in your account, or new kit on its way, within 48 hours.
Please note it typically takes 7 working days for your items to reach our Returns Centre. It can take up 14 days when the courier networks are busy.
SOAR 100 Mile Promise
If you aren’t satisfied after running up to 100 miles in a SOAR garment you can also return it to us for a SOAR credit note to the full value of the item.
Our approach to design, development and testing makes us confident that your SOAR garment will perform as intended, leaving you to enjoy your run.
But equally, we know no two runners are the same, and it’s not always easy to make a decision on running clothing without putting in a few miles. So, if you’re not satisfied, and you’ve not yet clocked 100 miles, let us know.
You don’t have to run 100 miles before returning, but we do ask that you don’t run any further.
See conditions and exemptions at the bottom of the page.
Gifts and gift cards
You can return a gift to us for exchange or a credit note. We can only refund the original purchaser. Gift exchanges will show on the order history of the original purchaser – but they want you to be happy so that’s fine, right? We can’t refund gift cards.
You can exchange an item on a like-for-like basis – swap it for a different size or colour, for example.
Want a different product altogether? Return the item for a refund and place a new order.
Want a different product with a different price? We will process your exchange ourselves and refund or provide store credit for the difference.
We do everything we can to make sure our products are the best they can be. But we can’t catch everything. So if you think your product has a manufacturing fault, please get in touch – we’ll do everything we can to make you smile again.
That’s manufacturing faults, mind. Items that are damaged as a result of excessive or long term usage aren’t faulty. So that T-shirt that just passed the 1,000 mile mark doesn’t count. It belongs in the hall of fame, not on a returns slip.
SOAR 100 Mile Promise conditions
- All SOAR Running products purchased at www.soarrunning.com fall under our 100 Mile Promise with the exception of the ELITE Race Vest.
- The 100 Mile Promise is valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- The 100 Mile Promise does not cover garments that have been damaged through normal wear and tear, or incorrectly cared for, or used for purposes other than intended.