The first of its kind - a complex one-piece aero speedsuit designed specifically for marathon runners.
To learn more please watch the Designer's Notes on Film
The Marathon Speedsuit is going into production for the autumn '23 season. To express interest please get in touch.
Laser-Cut and Bonded Construction
Minimises weight and eliminates chafing across motion hotspots. Enhances the suit's aerodynamic function.
Constructed from a combination of 3 lightweight fabrics selected for their respective performance in the upper, mid and lower portions.
Ultra lightweight and fast drying fabrics draw sweat away from the body quickly and regulate core body temperature.
Large Nutrition Pocket
Stores 6 + gels and is stabilised via compressive waist system.
1/2 Marathon – Full Marathon
- Top: 93% Recycled PES, 7% Recycled EL
- Waist and pockets: 71% PA, 29% EL
- Legs: 76% PA, 24% EL
- Machine wash 30C
- Cool iron: 1 dot
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- One piece, skin-tight ergonomic fit
- Ultrasonic taped seams
- Bonded and laser-cut
- 102g in a size M
- Secure 6 gel plus + storage pouch on small of back
- Aerodynamic construction
- Featherweight mesh fabric on upper portion
- Compressive waist support stablises nutrition storage
- Woven compressive mesh fabric on legs
- Access via single front zip system
The Marathon Speedsuit is a skin-tight fit for optimal long-distance performance, comfort and to minimise aerodynamic drag.
Mo is 5,10' with a 36" chest and a 30" waist and wears a size S.