Our mission is to ensure our products maintain their fullest functionality and perform at their peak for as long as possible. But equally we know that logging miles and chasing PBs doesn’t come without wear and tear. Which is why we now offer a garment repair service. After all, extending the life of your favourite kit is better for you - and better for the planet.
To use SOAR X Repair you simply need to get in touch with us detailing the repair required, we’ll then look into the feasibility and let you know within 3 working days if it’s something we can repair, or not.
Due to the nature of some of our products we won’t be able to repair all rips, tears or pulls. Some garments and construction techniques require processes and technology which make repair uneconomical.
There is a flat fee for the repair service of £20. This includes the repair of your garment and its return shipping back to you. It is your responsibility to send (or drop off) the product to us.
Once we receive the product and payment your repair will be completed and the product on its way back to you within 21 days.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and description of the damaged product.
2. We will respond advising if the product can be repaired or not.
3. If the product can be repaired, we will send you a payment link for £20*.
4. You post the product to us at SOAR Running, 107 Clifton St, London, EC2A 4LG. Please wash the product beforehand.
5. We confirm receipt of the product.
6. We will post the product back to you once the repair has been completed (within 21 days of receipt at SOAR HQ).
We recommend using a tracked and signed service when posting your product to us. We will send your product back using this service. For international customers, we recommend using DHL or UPS.
*Members of the SOAR Milers receive free repairs. You can find out more and join the SOAR Milers here